We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Import Chart into Word Doc

Hi,

I'm trying to find a way to get a pie chart into a Word Document.  The pie chart needs to be dynamic and then imported into the Word Document.  It looks like a lot of the solutions aren't supported in iOS so I was wondering how I could achieve this?

7 Replies

KV Karthikeyan V Syncfusion Team April 29, 2015 02:03 PM UTC

Hi Jordan,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Could you please confirm that the requirement is for Xamarin.iOS or objective C iOS ? If you are using Xamarin.iOS, we will provide the sample for your requirement.

Please provide required information which help us to serve you better.

Thanks,

Karthikeyan V.

JS Jordan Spence May 5, 2015 02:35 PM UTC

I'm using Xamarin iOS.  

KV Karthikeyan V Syncfusion Team May 6, 2015 11:34 AM UTC

Hi Jordan,

Thanks for the update.

We would like to inform you that the requirement can be achieved with help of Syncfuison DocIO portable assembly. Please refer the below link for more details about the DocIO portable.

http://help.syncfusion.com/ug/xamarin/Documents/gettingstarted7.htm

We have prepared the sample based on this. Please find the sample in the below location.

Please let us know if you have any further assistance on this.

Thanks,

Karthikeyan V.

Attachment: DocIOWithSFChart_3c2e994f.zip

JS Jordan Spence May 8, 2015 02:07 PM UTC

Hi,

The project was missing the following references.  I tried pulling over the dll's from the trial project but it didn't seem like the correct versions since there were things missing.  Is it possible to get the sample project with assemblies?

<Reference Include="Syncfusion.DocIO.Portable">

<HintPath>..\..\..\Downloads\Xamarin_Packages_04082015_0243\lib\pcl\Syncfusion.DocIO.Portable.dll</HintPath>

</Reference>

<Reference Include="Syncfusion.Compression.Portable">

<HintPath>..\..\..\Downloads\Xamarin_Packages_04082015_0243\lib\pcl\Syncfusion.Compression.Portable.dll</HintPath>

</Reference>

<Reference Include="Syncfusion.SfChart.iOS">

<HintPath>..\..\..\Downloads\Xamarin_Packages_04082015_0243\lib\ios-unified\Syncfusion.SfChart.iOS.dll</HintPath>

</Reference>

ME Manivannan Elangovan Syncfusion Team May 11, 2015 12:43 PM UTC

Hi Jordan,

Sorry about the inconvenience caused.

Please download the service pack 1 for Volume 1 2015 from the following link and also manually refer the dll’s which is required for application:

http://www.syncfusion.com/forums/118977/essential-studio-2015-volume-1-service-pack-release-v13-1-0-26-available-for-download

Please let us know if you require further assistance on this.

Thanks,
Manivannan.E

JS Jordan Spence May 19, 2015 07:32 PM UTC

I downloaded the Volume 1 2015 pack and I get the same build errors.  I have an reference to 'MonoTouch.Dialog-1' and 'MonoTouch.NUnitLite'.  What references am i missing?  

Error CS0017: 'SyncFusion.SfChart.iOS.SFChart' does not contain a defintion for 'Frame'
The type 'MonoTouch.ObjCRuntime.INativeObject' is defined in an assembly that is not referenced.  Consider adding a reference to assembly 'monotouch...'

ME Manivannan Elangovan Syncfusion Team May 21, 2015 11:02 AM UTC

Hi Jordan,

We have analyzed the reported issue and we are unable to reproduce the issue. Please ensure that you have referred the iOS dll from the “ios-unified” folder and other two dll’s from the “pcl” folder like below structure.

{download location}\syncfusionessentialxamarin\lib\ios-unified\Syncfusion.SfChart.iOS.dll

{download location}\syncfusionessentialxamarin\lib\pcl\Syncfusion.Compression.Portable.dll

{download location}\syncfusionessentialxamarin\lib\pcl \Syncfusion.DocIO.Portable.dll

If you face the same issue after referring the dll’s from the specified location, please provide us more details regarding the issue which would be helpful for us to serve you better.

Please let us know if you require further assistance on this.

Thanks,

Manivannan.E

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon