We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

SfCircularGauge and GestureRecognicers

Hi,
I tried to add a GestureRecognicer to my circular gauges, but no event is fired. Isn't this possible ?
I want to tapp on a (semi) circular gauge to push a new SfChart-Page with history datas.

Code snippet:

public class EffectivePowerGauge : SfCircularGauge
    {
        DeviceParameter dp;

public EffectivePowerGauge()
        {
            this.BindingContext = dp = App.GlobalData.DeviceParameters;
            this.BackgroundColor = Color.White;
            this.GaugeType = Syncfusion.SfGauge.XForms.GaugeType.North;
            this.HeightRequest = 300;
            this.HorizontalOptions = LayoutOptions.CenterAndExpand;
            this.VerticalOptions = LayoutOptions.FillAndExpand;

this.GestureRecognizers.Add(new TapGestureRecognizer((sender, args) =>
            {
                System.Diagnostics.Debug.WriteLine("tapped");
            }));

How do I add GestureRecognicer ??
Helmut

3 Replies

NM Nijamudeen Mohamed Sulaiman Syncfusion Team April 23, 2015 12:38 PM UTC

Hi Helmut,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

We have analyzed your requirement of GestureRecognizer in Xamarin SfCircularGauge. We are unable to reproduce the mentioned issue in Android & WindowsPhone platforms of Xamarin. We are able to reproduce the issue Xamarin (iOS). Currently we are analyzing on this in sample level Xamarin (iOS) and let you know the details in one business day (24th Apr, 2015). We appreciate your patience until then.

Please let us know, if you have any queries.

Regards,
Nijamudeen M.

NM Nijamudeen Mohamed Sulaiman Syncfusion Team April 27, 2015 02:24 PM UTC

Hi Helmut,

Sorry for the delay in get back to you.

We are currently working on fixing this issue, we have tried with various layouts, possible workaround solutions which did not work in iOS platform. We are currently trying on inheriting renderer classes which are derived from native controls and to set the Tap events while element is changed. Hence we need some time line to work on this issue and so we will get back to you with possible details on 29th April 2015.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,

Nijamudeen M

VV Vignesh V Syncfusion Team April 30, 2015 05:47 AM UTC

Hi Helmut,

Sorry about the delayed response.

We were able to reproduce the issue and have logged defect report regarding this. A support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Vignesh V

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon