We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

How to create Masked Text Box?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

118892 Apr 20,2015 11:26 PM Apr 22,2015 12:49 AM WPF 3
Tags: SfMaskedEdit
Ebsan Uddin
Asked On April 20, 2015 11:26 PM

I'm trying to use the sfMaskedEdit box but I'm finding the documentation lacking. I want my text box to only accept numbers and a comma so the following can be entered:

• etc...
I tried something like 

<syncfusion:SfMaskedEdit x:Name="FieldTeamTextBox"
                          Grid.Column="1"
                          MaskType="RegEx"
                          Mask="[0-9]+(,[0-9]+)*"
                          FontSize="14" TextAlignment="Center" Margin="10,5"
                          Grid.Row="1"
                          Text="{Binding FieldTeamText, Mode=TwoWay}"/>

But all it lets me do is put it one number and then the invalid red popup occurs. The regex works on regexpal.com .

Also, it sometimes causes the app to crash when I hit the backspace while editing the textbox. Could the documentation be updated with more in depth examples of accepted regexs?

Vijayalakshmi Roopkumar [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 21, 2015 08:58 AM

Hi Ebsan,

A support incident will be created under your account to track the details for the reported query in this forum. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates:

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Vijayalakshmi V.R.

Ebsan Uddin
Replied On April 21, 2015 09:12 PM

Hi Ebsan,

A support incident will be created under your account to track the details for the reported query in this forum. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates:

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Regards,
Vijayalakshmi V.R.

I'm sorry but I don't see a support incident on my account.

Vijayalakshmi Roopkumar [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 22, 2015 12:49 AM

Hi Ebsan,

We are sorry for the incorrect update posted previously. We request you to log on to our support website to check further updates for the incident created under your account now:

Regards,
Vijayalakshmi V.R.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;