We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Unable to see updated value of cell in grid grouping control.

Hi,

I have done all required settings for my grid to update as soon as a cloumn value change on server side. Still unable to see the updated value until I click over that cell.

Once I click on the click it shows me the updated value. Can anyone suggest what am I missing.

updatedisplayfrequency = 1;
            insertremovebehavior = gridlistchangedinsertremovebehavior.scrollwithimmediateupdate;
            sortpositionchangedbehavior = gridlistchangedinsertremovebehavior.scrollwithimmediateupdate;
            invalidateallwhenlistchanged = false;
            blinktime = 500;
            usedefaultsforfasterdrawing = true;

Note: The same grid was functioning fine on 9.0 version. Now we have moved to 12.0 and started facing this issue

1 Reply

NK Neelakandan Kannan Syncfusion Team April 16, 2015 05:58 AM UTC

Hi Maryada,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

We would like to let you know that the reported scenario with “Updating the GridGroupingControl” can be resolved by enabling the ForceImmediateSaveValue property for all the Fields(columns) which you have generated for grid. So that please make use of below code,

Code Snippet:

foreach (FieldDescriptor field in this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Fields)

{

field.ForceImmediateSaveValue = true;

}

Note:
Please make sure that the above property should be enabled after the datasource assigned to grid. If you have still an issue, please provide us the simple sample to reproduce your scenario. It would be more helpful for us to provide better solution as soon as possible.

Please let me know if you have any concerns.

Regards,
Neelakandan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon