We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Cretate a Hub for sfHubTile in Silverlight

Hello, 

I would like to create a HUB like the one in the silverlight demo where I can have several HubTiles to access all the features of my application.

I try to open all the Silverlight projects in te demo and I could not find the landing page.

Can you please help??

best regards
Paulo Aboim PInto

5 Replies

SM Sugapriya Mariappan Syncfusion Team April 13, 2015 06:03 PM UTC

Hi Paulo,

“Query 1: create a HUB like the one in the silverlight demo”

We have prepared a sample based on your requirement. In this sample, we have used SfHubTile to create a design like HUB .

Please download the sample from below link.

Sample link:HubTile.zip

“Query 2: I could not find the landing page”

Could you please let us know the issue you have faced while running Sample Browser? It would be helpful for us to analyze further.

Please let us know if you need any other assistance.

Regards,
M.Sugapriya

PA Paulo April 14, 2015 12:06 AM UTC

tkx for the reply ... I thought there was a "HubTileGroup" control and not create using grid. If this is the only solution, I will use it.

regarding the project that you talk, I have the project but not the solution and not the project that generate SilverlightSampleBrowser.xap or ProductShowcaseSample.xap

tkx again
Paulo Aboim Pinto

MS Mariappan S Syncfusion Team April 14, 2015 02:05 PM UTC

Hi Paulo,

Query : “Not the project that generate SilverlightSampleBrowser.xap or ProductShowcaseSample.xap”

Can you please explain whether you are asking the source file for Silverlight sample browser? If so we are using this for internal purpose to launch samples. Can you please explain for what purpose you need this or any screen shot about your requirement? It would be helpful for us to proceed further

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards,
Mariappan S.

PA Paulo April 15, 2015 01:57 PM UTC

Hello, 

the issue is that, I was showing to the Designer the components for him to design the screens and when he saw the landing page of the Silverligth he said, we want this too.

I look into all the projects and I could not find how you ware doing. If was a Grid or a Syncfusion Component and that's why I was asking.

best regards
Paulo Aboim Pinto

SM Sugapriya Mariappan Syncfusion Team April 16, 2015 01:19 PM UTC

Hi Paulo,

Thanks for your update.

We have used Grid to display the Samples in our SampleBrowser. We regret to inform you that we are using this internally so we cannot share our SampleBrowser code.

Please let us know if you need any assistance regarding our controls

Regards,
M.Sugapriya

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon