We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Setting EnablePersistence to true removes RoundedCorners

Hi,
I have 2 issues with the Tab

1. In the tab I set the ShowRoundedCorner(true) which works fine, but as soon as I add EnablePersistence(true) the rounded corners are removed

@Html.EJ().Tab("seriesSelection").Items(data =>
    {
        data.Add().ID("dataSource").Text(@ChartResources.DataSourceTabHeader)
            .ContentTemplate(@<div>@Html.Partial("_DataSource")</div>);
        data.Add().ID("metrics").Text("Metrics")
            .ContentTemplate(@<div>@Html.Partial("_DataSource")</div>);
    }).ShowRoundedCorner(true).EnablePersistence(true)

2. How do I override the CSS for the Tab to change things like border color, background color, the font colors, etc. I have tried using .CssClass("custom") and creating custom css but nothing seems to work

Cheers ... Rob.

1 Reply

KC Kasithangam C Syncfusion Team April 13, 2015 12:01 PM UTC

Hi Rob,

Query 1: In the tab I set the ShowRoundedCorner(true) which works fine, but as soon as I add EnablePersistence(true) the rounded corners are removed

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We are unable to reproduce the reported issue (rounded corner removed while set ShowRoundedCorner and EnablePersistence) .We have prepared the sample to showcase your requirement and please find the sample under the following location,

Sample: Sample

Could you please check with the above sample? If still you face the same problem, please revert us by modifying the sample based on your application along with replication procedure.Also, please tell us whether the css of the tab overwrite in your side?

Query 2: How do I override the CSS for the Tab to change things like border color, background color, the font colors, etc. I have tried using .CssClass("custom") and creating custom css but nothing seems to work

We can able to customize the css for the tab component, by using the “cssClass” property. This cssClass API helps to use custom skinning option for our controls. By defining the root class using this API, we need to include this root class in Tab.css file.We have included the custom css in the above sample.

In that sample, we have add the cssClass property as ‘custom”and we have add this root class in the customTheme.css file (present in themes folder). Using this class we have customize the css of Tab component.

We have prepared JS documentation with more detail information about the all the component in the below API link.

http://help.syncfusion.com/cr/js

Please let us know if you have further queries.

Regards,

Kasithangam

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon