We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Multiple series SfChart with Trendlines and Render Issue

Hi,

Currently I'm doing multiple series sfchart and trend-lines on it. Save and load chart function also included. 
The chart plotted successfully, but faced few issues.

How can I standardize the color for the same series of chart segment and trend-line?

I tried set the trend-line color with the same series chart with chart segment interior color.
But when I load the chart, it having problem with segment. It failed to get segment.

It possible is render issue, since no problem when called the ShowTrendline()  method manually by button after load chart.
Error when run the ShowTrendline() method automatically after load function.
It failed to get chart segment.

Please advise, thanks.

5 Replies

SJ Sumathi Jayaraj Syncfusion Team April 9, 2015 09:19 AM UTC

Hi Chong,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.

Query 1: How can I standardize the color for the same series of chart segment and trend-line?

We can able to standardize the color for Trendline and the series by binding the Interior of the series to the Stroke property of Trendline. We have prepared a sample based on this. Please find the sample in the following location.

Query 2: Chart segment rendering issue

We are unable to reproduce the issue at our end. Could you please provide the sample based on your requirement with replication steps in order to reproduce the issue? It would be help full for us to serve you better.

Sample: TrendlineSample.zip

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Sumathi J

CY Chong Yee Mei April 10, 2015 02:47 AM UTC

Hi, thanks for guiding.

The below attachment is regarding of the issue. 
Currently I'm using chart segment interior color to standardize the trendline color of same series.

No problem with displays trendline manually by button after chart plotted out, but error when chart and trendline plotted together.
Any solution?

Please advise, thank you!

Attachment: TrendlineIssueSample_8c4a2817.zip

SJ Sumathi Jayaraj Syncfusion Team April 10, 2015 10:12 AM UTC

Hi Chong,

Thanks for the update.

We have analyzed the sample and we found that the segments of the custom series is not created, when we invoke the DisplayTrndline() method. So that exception thrown, when we try to access the Segments collection in DisplayTrndline() method.

We have modified the sample by invoking the method using dispatcher and please find that sample in the following location.

Sample: TrendlineIssueSample.zip

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Sumathi J

CY Chong Yee Mei April 13, 2015 07:02 AM UTC

Hi,

The code works well now.
Thanks for support.

SJ Sumathi Jayaraj Syncfusion Team April 14, 2015 04:19 AM UTC

Hi Chong,

Thanks for the update. Please let us know if you require further assistance on this.

Regards,
Sumathi J

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon