We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

My opinion

I'm sorry guys, I don't know what is going on, I remember times when I looked at Syncfusion with respect for their products, but recently I had the chance to try them again and let me tell you in a single an simple line, you lack in quality control MAJOR TIME!
Controls too buggy, a installer that takes ages to pass from "Preparing to install", it's stuck on this message for more than 10 minutes. You are a shadow of what have been in the past. 
Come on, if your don't support Typescript just say that, don't lie or don't try to sell something that clearly you don't have.
I hope you improve soon, as for now I'm going to uninstall everything and keep way from it for a couple of months.

6 Replies

DJ Davis Jebaraj Syncfusion Team April 1, 2015 12:32 AM UTC

Hi RL,

The preparing to install issue is a known issue in the current version (12.4). We are using bootstrapper install events in our installer and one of the events wasn’t completing in certain scenarios and we have now found a solution for that issue and the fix is included in our upcoming version 13.1 install (due to be released April 3, 2015).

We are working on the TypeScript related issues you have reported and will fix them and update you through the forum posts/incidents under your account.

Thanks and regards,

Davis

JR Jon Rumpert April 3, 2015 08:50 PM UTC

I am also facing some issues installing the components. How long should I wait, I canceled the installation after 10 minutes wait.
I am using version 13, should be good right?

KS Kathiresan Subramaniam Syncfusion Team April 6, 2015 11:39 AM UTC

Hi Jon,

We regret for the inconvenience caused.

We noticed that there is a support incident created for your query. Also, we requested a detail in that support incident itself. So, please provide the detail in the same incident to check the issue in our end. It would be much helpful for us to resolve the issue at earlier.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Kathiresan S.

AD Adam February 10, 2022 10:49 AM UTC

I have the same thoughts and it's been 7 years. Syncfusion products are buggy, they throw constantly. It just doesn't work -> the key features are really  underdeveloped. Sometimes I think that the team is just one poor Hindu who tries to seal the holes.

Really I have quite small application that unfortunately uses Syncfusion. I have reported many issues. Some of them were repaired after really long time. And guess what. After next update, it happens that old bugs are restored :| I am really fed up with Syncfusion

JA Jason February 19, 2022 07:31 AM UTC

Hi all, 

What other components solutions are you folks looking into then? If not Syncfusion then what? DevX or MudBlazor? I'm curious because I dont have much experience outside of Syncfusion.

Regards,

Jason

GE Getsy Edwin Syncfusion Team February 22, 2022 05:17 AM UTC

Hi Adam 
We are sorry your experience with our products has been less than desirable. We are committed to fixing all bugs and we also have a robust testing system to minimize breaks between versions. While we would like to say that our system works successfully 100% of the time, realistically we cannot promise that. No system can claim that. But we will fix breaking issues with high priority and include the fixes in our weekly Nuget release.  

Please share some details on the issues that have caused you concern and our team of multi-religious engineers will review it with due and of course secular professionalism  

Regards, 
Getsy 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon