We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

My opinion

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

118687 Mar 31,2015 04:42 PM Apr 6,2015 07:39 AM General Discussion 3
Tags: General Discussion
RL
Asked On March 31, 2015 04:42 PM

I'm sorry guys, I don't know what is going on, I remember times when I looked at Syncfusion with respect for their products, but recently I had the chance to try them again and let me tell you in a single an simple line, you lack in quality control MAJOR TIME!
Controls too buggy, a installer that takes ages to pass from "Preparing to install", it's stuck on this message for more than 10 minutes. You are a shadow of what have been in the past. 
Come on, if your don't support Typescript just say that, don't lie or don't try to sell something that clearly you don't have.
I hope you improve soon, as for now I'm going to uninstall everything and keep way from it for a couple of months.

Davis Jebaraj [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 31, 2015 08:32 PM

Hi RL,

The preparing to install issue is a known issue in the current version (12.4). We are using bootstrapper install events in our installer and one of the events wasn’t completing in certain scenarios and we have now found a solution for that issue and the fix is included in our upcoming version 13.1 install (due to be released April 3, 2015).

We are working on the TypeScript related issues you have reported and will fix them and update you through the forum posts/incidents under your account.

Thanks and regards,

Davis

Jon Rumpert
Replied On April 3, 2015 04:50 PM

I am also facing some issues installing the components. How long should I wait, I canceled the installation after 10 minutes wait.
I am using version 13, should be good right?

Kathiresan Subramaniam [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 6, 2015 07:39 AM

Hi Jon,

We regret for the inconvenience caused.

We noticed that there is a support incident created for your query. Also, we requested a detail in that support incident itself. So, please provide the detail in the same incident to check the issue in our end. It would be much helpful for us to resolve the issue at earlier.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Kathiresan S.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;