We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Ribbon Tab 'Ischecked' property when state is 'hide'

I am using multiple ribbon tabs to navigate my pages. I want whenever i have the ribbon state "Hide" to show which tab is selected. i am using the Ischecked property for this with the tab index. Sometimes the tab is 'highlighted' but sometimes it does not. I am using 3 different events for this: RibbonStateChanged, BackStageClosed and SelectedIndexChanged. Any help?

3 Replies

MS Mariappan S Syncfusion Team March 24, 2015 03:50 PM UTC

Hi George,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.

We have compared the Ribbon selection behavior in MS outlook and it has same selection behavior as in our Ribbon control. Can you please provide as more information about your requirement along with screenshot if possible, so that we could analyze on it and provide you better solution.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards,
Mariappan S.

GS George Sterg March 24, 2015 05:23 PM UTC

I uploaded a demo.
I want to show which ribbon tab is selected when the state of the ribbon is Hide or Adorner
1) Try to hide the ribbon, then click the backheader, return back and then click on another tab button. (the tab will not have the white background)
2) Try to hide the ribbon, then click a tab button (state now is adorner) and then click again on the tab button (the tab will not have the white background)

In my appication,  under the ribbon I have a tab control (with a page for every tab)  and each time i click on the ribbon tab i navigate my pages. Because the pages are showing some data, the navigation of the tabs takes ~1 sec and sometimes i have the above issue  (the tab will not have the white background).

Attachment: TestRibbon_c6068c83.zip

MS Mariappan S Syncfusion Team March 26, 2015 03:31 PM UTC

Hi George,

We were able to reproduce the issue and have logged defect report regarding this. The fix for this issue will be included in our Volume 2 release which is scheduled in the month of June,2015.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Mariappan S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon