We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to change the color scheming of "toolstripButton" in "RibbonTabControl"?

Hi,

I am using  RibbonTabControl for creating menus and have added ToolStripButton Controls.But i want to change the colour scheme i.e. by default on mouse hover the backcolor of control changes to Blue and i want to change the background colour of the control to different colour.So kindly suggest how to acheive this functionality.

Regards,
Ranjan VijayKumar.

1 Reply

SK Senthil Kumaran Rajan Syncfusion Team March 23, 2015 09:49 AM UTC

Hi Ranjan,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

We would like to let you know the reported requirement can be achieved by using the ButtonBackgroundSelected property in Office2013ColorTable. Please have the below code snippets to change the ButtonBackground color of the ToolStripTabItem when the mouse is hover on it.

Code Snippets[C#]:

//To Change color of the button back color during MouseHover

office2013ColorTable2.ButtonBackgroundSelected = Color.Red;

We have also prepared a sample for your reference and it is available in the following location. If we have misunderstood your query, please provide some additional details about your requirement, this will be helpful for us to analyze and provide you a prompt solution.

Sample Location : http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/136733/ToolStripButtonBackColor-112396983.zip

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Senthil

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon