We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Custom Sorting

How to keep the last line of the grid unchanged while sorting?

The last line is the summary that can be interacted by the user and it must stay in the end of the grid.

I tryed to set the Comparer in SortColumnDescriptor, but it didn't help me.
The summary functionality doesn't attend me because the user can interact with the record ( there is a checkbox column that can be checked or not like the anothers lines)

1 Reply

SA Solai A L Syncfusion Team March 18, 2015 10:16 AM UTC

Hi Marcos,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

We regret to let you know we could able to reproduce the reported scenario. The sorting is applied without considering the Summary rows. Could you please clarify what you are trying to mean by the below line. there is a checkbox column that can be checked or not like the anothers lines. Please brief your query more clearly or replicate the issue in the below sample and send back to us. So, that it would be easy for us to provide a prompt solution.

Sample:

<InstalledLocation>\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\12.4.0.24\Windows\Grid.Grouping.Windows\Samples\Summaries\Getting Started\CS

Please let us know if you have any other concerns.

Thank & Regards,

AL.Solai.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon