We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to open multiple dialogs for different controllers

Hi,

I am using syncfusion dialog for the user profile page. On user profile page, there are three links- Edit profile, change password and upload image, for these three links i want open a dialog for editing profile, for change password and upload image respectively. For all these three links there are seperate controllers and I have written .js file when i click on all the links to perform functionality. But how can i open three dialogs for editing user profile, change password and uploading image. After editing, when i save the details, the updated values should be displayed on user profile page. I am working with angularjs. how can do this in angularjs?
Is there any solution. Please help.
Thank you.

1 Reply

SN Sasikala Nagarajan Syncfusion Team March 19, 2015 01:19 PM UTC

Hi Tejaswini,

As per our support guidelines; through forums widely we offer only limited and basic assistance.

Since your request for “customized solution – multiple dialog (in different controller) using angular js and editing fields. When we save the details (employee info, uploaded image, password), the updated values should be displayed on user profile page” is a customized sample solution and it is beyond our support limit consigned for a forum.

Hence we are requesting you to create an incident through Direct trac. If you face any issues availing support through Direct Trac, please contact salessupport@syncfusion.com for further assistance.

As always we are happy to assist you.

Regards,

Sasikala Nagarajan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon