We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Using with "MultiExtended" Selection mode with ComboBoxExt

Hi, I''m looking at the sample in "Extension Suite Sample Browser" ''Tools'' section named ComboBoxExtDemo. The control is great! I wish to have a listbox ''with checkboxes'' bound to the combo box and allow users to use the MultiExtended mode. Unfortunately, whenever they click on an item in the listbox the control collapses. Can you please tell me how I can keep the combobox expanded whilst they make multiple selections? The box should only close when they click the down arrow. Thanks very much in advance, Damien

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 17, 2004 08:38 PM UTC

Hi Damien, Please refer to the following Knowledge Base article for this purpose : How to prevent the Form containing the combo from getting deactivated when mouse-down on the dropdown ListBox? This article can be accessed from this link : http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/article.aspx?id=10182 Please let me know if you need further assistance. Thanks for considering Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfsuion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon