We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

PivotGrid with ajax

Hi,

I've started using your library, and tried to implement the PivotGrid module. After checking the documentation, I've realized that all your examples where based on C# and Visual Studio. But I'm mainly using jQuery and was surprised that no ajax examples were given.

Is your Javascript package optimized solely for Visual Studio or is it possible to do a PivotGrid with standard ajax and json?

Thanks

4 Replies

AD Alagarsamy D Syncfusion Team March 4, 2015 01:31 PM UTC

Hi Raphael Weissend,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

A support incident to track the status of the above query has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Alagarsamy D.

RI RI replied to Raphael Weissend September 10, 2015 07:37 AM UTC

Hi,

I've started using your library, and tried to implement the PivotGrid module. After checking the documentation, I've realized that all your examples where based on C# and Visual Studio. But I'm mainly using jQuery and was surprised that no ajax examples were given.

Is your Javascript package optimized solely for Visual Studio or is it possible to do a PivotGrid with standard ajax and json?

Thanks

Hello,

i would also like to use the Pivot with JSON data, is there a solution for this topic??

Thanks

MM MMF September 10, 2015 08:50 AM UTC

I was informed that it was not currently possible, but that the feature was added to their feature list.

However, after several months the feature status is now "Closed", which I'm not sure what it exactly means. Close meaning done, or close meaning abondoned? 

RG Ramesh Govindaraj Syncfusion Team September 10, 2015 11:14 AM UTC

Hi Raphael,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We have deprecated the old feature task and now created separate feature tasks for rendering PivotGrid based on OLAP and Relational datasource (both) for better clarity. Please check the incident now which holds the refined information.  

Thanks,
Ramesh G

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon