We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Deploy to device fail ?

I'm using version 12.4.0.30.
Change to release mode, it's ok when deploy to emulator but when deploy to device I got "MdilXapCompile.exe failed with error code 2001".
I open the log and it said SfDataGrid dll fail.

I uninstall 12.4.0.30 and re-install 12.4.0.24. then it's ok.

Is there something wrong in 12.4.0.30 ?

5 Replies

AN Ashok N Syncfusion Team March 2, 2015 03:36 PM UTC

Hi Sheng,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.

We have analyzed your query  and we didn’t make any changes in our project file from 12.4.0.24 to 12.4.0.30,  so could you please share your full log file that would be more helpful for us serve you.

Please let us know if you require further assistance.

Thanks,

Ashok

MI Mitake March 4, 2015 03:37 AM UTC

I copy part lf log message from  MDILXapCompileLog.txt. Please see the attachment file.

Attachment: MDIL_error_ccbb43b8.zip

AN Ashok N Syncfusion Team March 5, 2015 03:29 PM UTC

Hi Sheng,

We have tested the reported problem in device with any CPU and ARM platform but we didn’t face any error. So could you please share your Build Configuration manager details? That would be more helpful for us to serve you.

Please let us know if you require further assistance.

Thanks,

Ashok

MI Mitake March 7, 2015 03:01 AM UTC

Hi,

I've update to version 12.4.0.34. And it works fine.

I did't change my configuration to ARM when Release. I always use AnyCPU for these three version (12.4.0.24, 12.4.0.30, and 12.4.0.34).

It's pretty strange. ^^"

AN Ashok N Syncfusion Team March 9, 2015 08:49 PM UTC

Hi Sheng

Thanks for your update. Please let us if you require further assistance on this.

Thanks,

Ashok.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon