We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Who can convert the following Visio stencils for me?

Hi,

I did not have Visio and the diagramming library depends on Visio to import their stencil format. Here are two stencil resources I like to use in SyncFusion Diagramming:

http://www.arcitura.com/notation

Who would be so kind and do the job for me?

Thanks,

Lothar

6 Replies

NG Naganathan Ganesh Babu Syncfusion Team March 2, 2015 01:13 PM UTC

Hi Lothar,

Thanks for using Syncfusion product.

Please note that Syncfusion diagram support conversion of Visio stencil to diagram symbol EDP file only with Visio version 2010 or below.

Could you please provide us details about the version in which the original Visio stencil created, this will us to analyze further and better solution?

Please refer the below documentation:

Documentation

Please let us know if any concern.

Regards,

Naganathan K G

LB Lothar Behrens March 2, 2015 03:21 PM UTC

Hi,

they seem to be Visio 2010 (vss) stencils. The link I have provided contains zip files with these stencils from the original author.

Regards,

Lothar

NG Naganathan Ganesh Babu Syncfusion Team March 3, 2015 12:22 PM UTC

Hi Lothar,

Thanks for your update.

We glad to inform that we have converted the provided Visio Stencil file to EDP file format and same can be download below link.

Here is the file:

EDPFile

Regards,

Naganathan K G

LB Lothar Behrens March 3, 2015 07:04 PM UTC

Hi,

thanks for your work. Two issues;

Most of the symbols have become a black border. I am not able to remove them as they seem to be part of the edp file.

If I try to edit these edp files with the symbol editor and open one of the symbols, I'll get a crash if I zoom to 200%.

Can you try to edit one symbol to confirm that bug?

Thanks,

Lothar

NG Naganathan Ganesh Babu Syncfusion Team March 4, 2015 10:24 AM UTC

Hi Lothar,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We are glad to inform you that,  we have resolved the reported issue and the resolved EDP file can be downloaded from the below link.Here is the File:

EDP

Thanks,

Naganathan K G

LB Lothar Behrens March 5, 2015 04:53 AM UTC

Thank you very much. Good work!

Lothar

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon