We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Feature Request for Classes in Range Navigator

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

118310 Feb 24,2015 10:57 AM Feb 25,2015 07:11 AM JavaScript 1
Tags: ejRangeNavigator
Josh Bowen
Asked On February 24, 2015 10:57 AM

I have been working on implementing a user interface that uses the Range Navigator.  I noticed that the range navigator does not put classes on its SVG elements.  If classes were added my designer could apply some styling to the range navigator through CSS without needing a developer.  Please add this feature.

Jayavigneshwaran [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 25, 2015 07:11 AM

Hi Josh,

Thanks for defining us a feature. We have logged feature request for this "To add classes for range navigator elements". A support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Please let us know if you have any concern.

Thanks,

Jayavigneshwaran

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;