I am trying to display on a Map a dot for each city from a web api and give user the ability to select a portion of the map using mouse selection and then display a menu of actions that user can perform on the cities that are in the selected area on the map?
This is our use case.
1. User logs into a website.
2. Sees a map of USA with dots displaying all the cities where the customer has their product in
3. select an area on the map
4. either right-click after the area has been selected or using a action button on the map ( top-right)
5. displays a set of actions as a context menu to perform.
Appreciate if you can tell if this kind of interactivity (with events) is supported from the map.
In the above sample, we have populated the markers property with datasource from "USLocation" js file and invoked markerSelected event to display Name, Country, latitude and longitude values of selected markers.