We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Display Image and Text using ComboBox Control

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

118263 Feb 17,2015 11:09 AM Feb 18,2015 08:54 AM WPF 2
Tags: GridControl
Thomesh
Asked On February 17, 2015 11:09 AM

Hello,

My requirement is that

I need to show the Combo Box with Image and Text and also display the same. I tried with Custom Combo Box but not able to achieve. Can you please tell is this achievable in GridControl, if yes please suggest me how to go about it?

Thomesh
Replied On February 17, 2015 11:14 AM

Continuing the statement.

I need to show Dropdown/ComboBox in a GridControl should contains Image and text.
Once the user selects from Dropdown/ComboBox i need to show in a cell both Image and Text selected by the user.

waiting for your reply............

Deepak Kumar Nandagopal [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 18, 2015 08:54 AM

Hi Thomesh,

Thanks for using Syncfusion Products,

We have analyzed your requirement and we have prepared a sample by adding the image to the custom dropdown Box cell using the Image property of GridStyleInfo. You can download the sample from the following location.

Sample Location:

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/118263/CustomDropDownBox326677204.zip

​Please let us know if you want further assistance,

Regard,

Deepak Kumar N

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;