We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Display Image and Text using ComboBox Control

Hello,

My requirement is that

I need to show the Combo Box with Image and Text and also display the same. I tried with Custom Combo Box but not able to achieve. Can you please tell is this achievable in GridControl, if yes please suggest me how to go about it?

6 Replies

TH Thomesh February 17, 2015 04:14 PM UTC

Continuing the statement.

I need to show Dropdown/ComboBox in a GridControl should contains Image and text.
Once the user selects from Dropdown/ComboBox i need to show in a cell both Image and Text selected by the user.

waiting for your reply............

DK Deepak Kumar Nandagopal Syncfusion Team February 18, 2015 01:54 PM UTC

Hi Thomesh,

Thanks for using Syncfusion Products,

We have analyzed your requirement and we have prepared a sample by adding the image to the custom dropdown Box cell using the Image property of GridStyleInfo. You can download the sample from the following location.

Sample Location:

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/118263/CustomDropDownBox326677204.zip

​Please let us know if you want further assistance,

Regard,

Deepak Kumar N

CR Craig July 24, 2020 06:05 PM UTC

Can you make this code available to others?  

BT Balamurugan Thirumalaikumar Syncfusion Team July 27, 2020 11:03 AM UTC

Hi Craig, 

Thank you for using Syncfusion products. 

Please refer the below guideline for sample demo for creating custom dropdown with text and images in GridControl.  

Regards, 
Balamurugan Thirumalaikumar

HS Harsh Shah October 6, 2020 04:59 AM UTC

Hello Thomesh,
     Refer this syncfusion tutorial may it help you to develop combo box.

AR Arulpriya Ramalingam Syncfusion Team October 7, 2020 06:54 PM UTC

Hi Thomesh/Harsh, 

Thank you for the update. 

As you have updated, the CusomComboBox can be created using the mentioned KB and the control can be added into the GridControl using the Control cell type. 

Please get back to us, if you need any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Arulpriya 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon