We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

custom selector resize style

I need to be abble to.modify the style of the selector resize. The default with the dashed line with the resize circles arpund the node is not a good fit for our implementation.

Can you please provide an example of how to modify the resize element style?

Thanls,
Tim

3 Replies

SG Shyam G Syncfusion Team February 16, 2015 10:59 AM UTC

Hi Tim

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Currently we don’t have the support  custom selector style for the diagram control”. We consider this as a feature request and created a new incident 135396 on behalf of you related to this forum. We suggest you to follow up the incident for further reference using your direct trac account.

Please let me know if any concerns.

Regards,

Shyam G

TE Tim Elery February 16, 2015 03:35 PM UTC

How can I modify the node border color when it is selected. This will satisfy our requirement assuming it is possible.

Example: If all nodes have a black border color I would like to change the border color and width only while a node is selected. When it is deselected I would like the border color and width to revert back to normal.

Please let me know if this is possible.

Thanks,
Tim

SG Shyam G Syncfusion Team February 17, 2015 11:56 AM UTC

Hi Tim

Thanks for the update.

We suggest you to use “SelectionChange” client side event in order to achieve your requirement. Please refer the below code snippet and sample for your references.

Code snippet:

//define selectionchange event

DiagramWebControl1.OnClientSelectionChange = "selectionchange";

function selectionchange(args) {

var diagram = $("#DiagramWebControl1").ejDiagram("instance");

if (args.element) {

var node = diagram.selectionList[0];

if (node) {

if (args.changeType == "insert") {

diagram.updateNode(node.name, { borderColor: "red", width: 150 });

}

if (args.changeType == "remove") {

diagram.updateNode(node.name, { borderColor: "black", width: 100 });

}

}

}

}

Sample:http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/general/nodebordercolor1975421132.zip

Please let me know if any concerns.

Regards,

Shyam G

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon