We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Not updating the object

Hi,

When i changed the dropdown value and i click on update button the drop down updated value is not updating into  the object.Can u please suggest me how to do that??

Regards,
Chaitanya

1 Reply

SN Sasikala Nagarajan Syncfusion Team February 13, 2015 12:10 PM UTC

Hi Chaitanya,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products,

We have analyzed your requirement (I click on update button the drop down updated value is not updating into the object). The value in dropdown element will be automatically updated in model when we select the value from dropdown popup. Please find the below code snippet to get the dropdown value using dropdown object.

[script]

dropdownobj=$('#selectCar').data("ejDropDownList");

dropdownobj.option("value");

For your convenience we have prepared the sample based on your requirement. Please find the sample from below location,

Sample

Please check with the given sample and let us know whether it meets your requirement. If we have misunderstood your requirement, please provide more details on the requirement or else can you please reproduce the issue in the given sample and revert us the modified sample and that will be helpful for us to provide the prompt solution.

Regards,

Sasikala Nagarajan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon