We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Unable to trigger server side events (like OnComplete)

Hi again,

I have followed exactly http://www.syncfusion.com/kb/2607/how-to-trigger-the-oncomplete-server-side-event-in-sample-level but the application never enter the code behind function.

I have also tried with OnRemoveFile with the same result.

I use ASP.Net (not classic) with framework 4.5.1 (C# or VB, same result).

My references (from precompiledassemblies/12.4.0.24/4.5.1) :

Syncfusion.Core
Syncfusion.EJ
Syncfusion.EJ.Web
Syncfusion.Shared.Base
Syncfusion.Shared.Web
Syncfusion.Tools.Base
Syncfusion.Tools.Web

My page header :

<script src='<%= Page.ResolveClientUrl("~/Scripts/jquery-1.10.2.min.js")%>' type="text/javascript"></script><script src='<%= Page.ResolveClientUrl("~/Scripts/jquery.easing.1.3.js")%>' type="text/javascript"></script><script src='<%= Page.ResolveClientUrl("~/Scripts/jquery.globalize.js")%>' type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src='<%= Page.ResolveClientUrl("~/Scripts/jsrender.js")%>' type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src='<%= Page.ResolveClientUrl("~/Scripts/ej/ej.web.all.min.js")%>' type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src='<%= Page.ResolveClientUrl("~/Scripts/ej/ej.webform.min.js")%>' type="text/javascript"></script>
<link rel='nofollow' href="~/Content/default-theme/ej.web.all.min.css" rel="stylesheet" />
<link rel='nofollow' href="~/Content/default-theme/ej.widgets.all.min.css" rel="stylesheet" />

3 Replies

ES Ezhil S Syncfusion Team February 12, 2015 10:28 AM UTC

Hi Alain,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.

We are unable to reproduce the reported issue with UploadBox OnComplete and OnRemoveFile server side event. We have attached a sample prepared in build version 12.4451.0.24, please ensure whether the sample works fine at your end. Also can you share us defect code or describe the scenario to reproduce the issue or modify the shared sample to reproduce issue at our end. So that we can provide you a better solution.

You can download the sample from following link:

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/118189/Upload_f118203521857897.zip

Kindly let us know if you have further queries.

Regards,

Ezhil S

AL Alain February 12, 2015 02:57 PM UTC

Hi,

Your sample works perfectly.

I tried to figure out why my own didn't work by comparing both but without any success.
I have an error attaching my file in this page, so here is a link to a zip or my own (not functionnal) sample for future investigations (runs on Test1.aspx page).
(for your convenience, this sample also contains the problem relative to RTE control which went on direct-trac under ID 135280 if necessary).

Know that I have exactly the same problems on a big asp.net/vb.net project (too big to be uploaded here).

Thanks for your time, hope you will find what (I did ?) wrong.

Subsidiary question :
I see you use jquery-1.10.2.min.js in all your samples.
Is it possible to use latest version (ie jquery-2.1.3.min.js) instead ?

GA Gurunathan A Syncfusion Team February 13, 2015 12:11 PM UTC

Hi Alain,

Thanks for the update.

We have created a new incident for your reported query. Kindly follow up that incident for further assistance.

Incident link: https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=/support/directtrac/incidents/incidents/135336

Please let me know if any concerns.

Thanks,

Gurunathan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon