We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

PROBLEM WITH CONTROL ACCORDION

WRITE THEM BECAUSE I HAVE PROBLEMS WHEN I TRY TO ADD AN ACCORDION CONTROL OF AN ESSENTIAL ASP.NET WEBFORM STUDIO IN VISUAL STUDIO 2013 EXPRESS WEB.
ATTACHMENT A IMAGE OF THE ERROR PRESENT.

Attachment: accordion_3ba18001.rar

3 Replies

ES Ezhil S Syncfusion Team February 11, 2015 03:16 PM UTC

Hi Juan,

Thank you for using Syncfusion support.

We suspect that, you have missed to refer the Syncfusion.EJ.Web assembly in your project  that’s why the reported issue has raised .So In order to avoid the issue we need to refer Syncfusion.EJ.Web assembly in our project and the warning message represents that You have referred some mismatched assembly versions in your project. In order to resolve the issue please refer proper assembly version using below assembly table.

Assembly information :

The following assembly information table will help you to refer the correct assembly version.

Assemblies: (Sample version -12.4.0.24) :

Assembly Name

.NET Version: .NET 4.5

.NET Version - 4.5.1

Syncfusion.EJ

12.x450.x.xx -12.4450.0.24

12.x451.x.xx -12.4451.0.24

Syncfusion.EJ.Web

12.x450.x.xx -12.4450.0.24

12.x451.x.xx -12.4451.0.24

To get more information about- create the ASP.NET application with the Syncfusion ASP.NET controls , please refer the below UG Documentation Link:

http://help.syncfusion.com/ug/js/documents/createmanually1.htm

We have prepared simple Accordion sample for your reference and it’s available in a below link:

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/general/WebAPP-318073155.zip

Please let us know if you have any other queries.

Thanks,

Ezhil S

JZ Juan Zavala February 11, 2015 06:14 PM UTC

That such.
Now add references Syncfusion.EJ.Web and Syncfusion.EJ.Web to my web project and continues apareciendome the same mistake; I can not add the Accordion control to the form.
Schedule an image with the runtime error that appears me.

Greetings and thanks.

Attachment: error_b1d8f6ec.rar

MS Muralishankar Sundaram Syncfusion Team February 13, 2015 01:45 PM UTC

Hi Juan,

Thanks for your update,

We are unable to reproduce the attached script error. We had prepared that sample using CDN Link reference, we suspect that the referred JavaScript files are not loaded properly on your machine that’s a reason for that script error. So please ensure your internet connection for loading those reference files from online.

Please let me know if you have any other queries.

Regards,

Muralishankar

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon