We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Remote loading with json

Hi,

I update the version from 12.4.0.24 to 12.4.0.30, but the grid loading return this error message: "DataManager - executeLocal() : Json data is required to execute"

This is my json:
{"result":[
  {"IDCONT":"ID0","COG":"Cognome0","NOM":"Nome0","AZ":"Azienda0","TIT":0,"DES":"Stato0","RowNumberBc":0},
  {"IDCONT":"ID1","COG":"Cognome1","NOM":"Nome1","AZ":"Azienda1","TIT":1,"DES":"Stato1","RowNumberBc":1},
  {"IDCONT":"ID2","COG":"Cognome2","NOM":"Nome2","AZ":"Azienda2","TIT":2,"DES":"Stato2","RowNumberBc":2},
  {"IDCONT":"ID3","COG":"Cognome3","NOM":"Nome3","AZ":"Azienda3","TIT":3,"DES":"Stato3","RowNumberBc":3},
  {"IDCONT":"ID4","COG":"Cognome4","NOM":"Nome4","AZ":"Azienda4","TIT":4,"DES":"Stato4","RowNumberBc":4},
  {"IDCONT":"ID5","COG":"Cognome5","NOM":"Nome5","AZ":"Azienda5","TIT":5,"DES":"Stato5","RowNumberBc":5},
  {"IDCONT":"ID6","COG":"Cognome6","NOM":"Nome6","AZ":"Azienda6","TIT":6,"DES":"Stato6","RowNumberBc":6},
  {"IDCONT":"ID7","COG":"Cognome7","NOM":"Nome7","AZ":"Azienda7","TIT":7,"DES":"Stato7","RowNumberBc":7},
  {"IDCONT":"ID8","COG":"Cognome8","NOM":"Nome8","AZ":"Azienda8","TIT":8,"DES":"Stato8","RowNumberBc":8},
  {"IDCONT":"ID9","COG":"Cognome9","NOM":"Nome9","AZ":"Azienda9","TIT":9,"DES":"Stato9","RowNumberBc":9},
  {"IDCONT":"ID10","COG":"Cognome10","NOM":"Nome10","AZ":"Azienda10","TIT":10,"DES":"Stato10","RowNumberBc":10},
  {"IDCONT":"ID11","COG":"Cognome11","NOM":"Nome11","AZ":"Azienda11","TIT":11,"DES":"Stato11","RowNumberBc":11},
  {"IDCONT":"ID12","COG":"Cognome12","NOM":"Nome12","AZ":"Azienda12","TIT":12,"DES":"Stato12","RowNumberBc":12},
  {"IDCONT":"ID13","COG":"Cognome13","NOM":"Nome13","AZ":"Azienda13","TIT":13,"DES":"Stato13","RowNumberBc":13},
  {"IDCONT":"ID14","COG":"Cognome14","NOM":"Nome14","AZ":"Azienda14","TIT":14,"DES":"Stato14","RowNumberBc":14},
  {"IDCONT":"ID15","COG":"Cognome15","NOM":"Nome15","AZ":"Azienda15","TIT":15,"DES":"Stato15","RowNumberBc":15},
  {"IDCONT":"ID16","COG":"Cognome16","NOM":"Nome16","AZ":"Azienda16","TIT":16,"DES":"Stato16","RowNumberBc":16}
],
"count":100}

I use this datamanager
// DATA MANAGER
var dataManager = ej.DataManager({
    url: 'http://localhost:1128/_GRID',
    offline: false,
    adaptor: 'UrlAdaptor'
});
Thanks

3 Replies

SR Sellappandi Ramu Syncfusion Team February 9, 2015 01:29 PM UTC

Hi Stefano,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Based on your provided code, we found that the error throws in selectRows event. Could you please share the below information to us for sort out the cause of the issue and provide you a response as early as possible.

1. Are you using any ej.DataManager inside the selectRows event in your sample?

2. Are you using any selectRows event in your sample?

3. Please let us know where you have used the dataManager to render the grid in your code before or after the grid initialization.

4. Share your full grid code snippet to us.

5. Share the scenario of the issue.

For your convenience we have created a sample using adaptor in ej.dataManager to render the grid and the same can be downloaded from following link:

using adaptor in ej.dataManager to render the grid and the same can be downloaded from following link:

Sample:  http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/118163/Sample_118163-507588576.zip

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,
Sellappandi R

SE Stefano Enrico February 9, 2015 04:00 PM UTC

Hi Sellappandi,

it is difficult to pass you a complete example, because I am working to develop an internal framework.

Reading your answer, I have omitted "selectRowIndex" and "rowSelected" parameters from grid definition; 
now the grid loading works fine, but when i click on a row, the grid crash with this exception:

Thanks

SR Sellappandi Ramu Syncfusion Team February 10, 2015 09:18 AM UTC

Hi Stefano,

We were able to reproduce the reported issue and we considered this requirement “Throws exception in row selection when virtual scrolling is enabled” as bug, also have logged a report regarding this. A support incident has been create under your account to track the status of this requirement. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/support/directtrac/incidents/135136

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Sellappandi R

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon