We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

TreeViewAdv Clicking on Icon to Select Problems

Hello, I am using the beta 2 version of the components and I am having a problem with the selecting of nodes with a TreeViewAdv. I can select them by clicking on the text, but it will not select the node if I click the icon I associate with the node (through StateImageList). How can I get this to work properly? Thanks, Chris R.

5 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 16, 2004 07:01 PM UTC

Hi Chris, Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I could observe this here, and have informed the development team in this regard. I will update you on this shortly. We appreciate your patience, and thanks for your feedback. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 18, 2004 02:16 PM UTC

Hi Chris, This issue has now been taken care of internally and the fixes will be incorporated in the next build of Essential Suite. We appreciate your continued interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

JB John Baker March 29, 2004 02:43 PM UTC

This problem is still in the RC. Does the internal fix also expand to cover dragging treeview nodes? Currently only the text will start a drag. John Baker >Hi Chris, > >This issue has now been taken care of internally and the fixes will be incorporated in the next build of Essential Suite. We appreciate your continued interest in Syncfusion products. > >Regards, >Guru Patwal >Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 1, 2004 01:36 PM UTC

Hi John, The above fix will be available in the post v2.0.3.0 releases. However it still does not support dragging of a TreeNodeAdv using the image. I have consulted the development team in this regard, and will update you on this at the earliest. We appreciate your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 1, 2004 04:49 PM UTC

Hi John, After having consulted the development team, I would like to inform you that if the DragOnText property is set to false, clicking anywhere on the selected node will start a drag and drop. Please let me know if you need any other information. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon