We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Direct and Indirect Reference to Different Version

I'm using syncfusion essential and I'm trying to add a GridListControl to my windows form. Whenever I try to add it I get an error when compiling that says "The project currently contains references to more than one version of Syncfusion.Shared.Base, a direct reference to version 12.4450.0.24 and an indirect reference (through 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridListControl') to version 12.4451.0.24. Change the direct reference to use version 12.4451.0.24 (or higher of Syncfusion.Shared.Base."    Yet when I try to reference the dll the only available version are up to 12.4450, and I just downloaded from the syncfusion website. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

3 Replies

NK Neelakandan Kannan Syncfusion Team February 4, 2015 05:27 PM UTC

Hi Kristopher,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

We analyzed your reported scenario at our end. The reported scenario maybe occurred If application created under one .Net Framework and application’s Target Framework is different from referenced framework. i.e. Application is created under 4.5.1 and Application Target framework is 4.5. So that please check whether application’s reference DLLs are referred same DLL version as Target Framework version. Please ensure that Application’s reference .Net framework version should be same as Target framework version.

Note:

If you have still an issue, please provide us screenshot or video that illustrates your scenario. It would be more helpful for us to provide better solution as soon as possible.

Please let me know if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Neelakandan

Attachment: Sample_Video_118136_aa3072c7.rar

KD Kristopher Denton February 5, 2015 03:31 AM UTC

That set me on the right path towards figuring it out. Thank you very much.

NK Neelakandan Kannan Syncfusion Team February 5, 2015 10:00 AM UTC

Hi Kristopher,

Thank you for your update.

We are glad to hear from you that issue is resolved.

Please let us know if you need further assistance on this. We will assist you as soon as possible.

Regards,

Neelakandan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon