We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Very slow first time

Hi,

I have a page in an app with just 3 numeric up/down controls. It takes around 3 seconds to load on a phone (I am using universal controls, on Windows it is ok). I checked with VS performance tool and it takes more than 2 seconds just to parse the WPInputStyles.xbf file. Is there a way to improve the speed?

Thanks

Cheers

Olivier Matis

1 Reply

TA Thirumurugan Arumugam Syncfusion Team February 2, 2015 02:22 PM UTC

Hi Olivier,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.

We have analyzed the problem with your reported query and we are unable to reproduce more than 2 seconds delay to load SfNumericUpDown. It  will take a second to apply the themes. We have prepared a sample, in this we have navigate to the page which contains SfNumericUpDown by click button.  While navigating to new page, it takes less than a second to loaded it. We have attached the sample and you can download the sample from the following link.

Sample link: SfNumericUpdown_118015.zip

And also Kindly let us know are you using which version?  if so it will help us to proceed further.

Please let us know if you need further assistance on this.

Regards,

Thirumurugan Arumugam.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon