We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

how can i change DateFormat from edited start date Gantt

Hi,

i set the date format like this .DateFormat("dd/MM/yyyy")
but when i try editing the start date on the grid, the datepicker change the date for example (dd/MM/yyyy) 07/08/2015 change to 08/07/2015 (MM/dd/yyyy)

how can i change DateFormat ?

regards,
Otto Machado

3 Replies

JR John Rajaram Syncfusion Team February 2, 2015 12:37 PM UTC

Hi Otto,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

We would like to let you know that, DateFormat property is used to denote the format of the date that used in the database. So we request you to provide the corresponding date format in the DateFormat property with the format of the Start date and End date values in the database. Please refer the below code snippets for more details.

Code snippets:

@(Html.EJ().Gantt("Gantt").

//...

.DateFormat("dd/MM/yyyy") // This date format must match the date format in the datasource

.Datasource(ViewBag.dataSource)

)

@(Html.EJ().ScriptManager())

We have also prepared a sample based on this with date format as “dd/MM/yyyy” and you can find the sample under the following location.

Sample Location: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/118034/MVC09NewSampleDateFormat-1216954247.zip

Please let us know if you require further assistance on this.

Regards,
John. R

OM Otto Moura Machado Filho February 2, 2015 01:06 PM UTC

There is no success on double-click to edit start date or end date. In the example that you send me if i try change the start date, the double-click action change de date value on datepicker. 

Is there a way to fix it?

Thanks,
Otto Machado.

Attachment: gantt_images_2e401ec5.zip

JR John Rajaram Syncfusion Team February 3, 2015 07:19 AM UTC

Hi Otto,
We regret for the inconvenience caused.
We were able to reproduce the issue and we have confirmed this as bug and logged a report on this. Also we have created a support incident under your account to track the status of this issue.

Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
John. R

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon