We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How hide label in a ChartCollection (xaml)

Hi,

I have two ViewModel wich are bound with the same ChartSeriesCollection. First ViewModel is for see a preview of a chart (without axis and labels). The second viewmodel is for specify data. The problem is for pie series. The specific adornment (show percentage in labels) is made in code behind. 

In the sample code (represent the previer), I want to be able to hide labels in xaml code (not in code behind where adornment is specified) for force to hide labels. I need help with xaml syncfusion properties.

Thanks

Dario

Attachment: HideLabel_251b73b7.zip

1 Reply

RA Rachel A Syncfusion Team January 20, 2015 01:02 PM UTC

Hi Dario,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

As per our existing API structure, Adornments can be defined along (inside) the series and adornments do have the property for controlling its visibility. As we are defining the series from code behind, we are supposed to define the adornments in code behind.

However we can achieve your requirement by initializing the ChartAdornmentInfo as a resource in xaml and access while creating object for series. We have prepared the sample based on your requirement and please download the sample in the below location.

Sample: HideLabel.zip

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks,

Rachel. A

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon