|117959||Jan 13,2015 02:34 PM||Jan 19,2015 04:33 AM||ASP.NET Web Forms||7|
Thanks for using Syncfusion products,
We suspect that reported issue has occurred due to improper/missing script reference. We suspect that the following are the root causes for the reported issues.
1) May be ‘Ej.web.all.min.js’ script file was not referred properly.
2) May be ‘JQuery’ script file has referred twice in your sample.
Please try with the above mentioned cases, if the issue still exists, please share the following details.
1) CDN link if any used in your sample.
2) Browser details (With version).
3) Kindly check whether ‘ej.web.all.min.js” has loaded properly in your web page by using developer tool of browser. If not please share the issue reproducing sample, which helps us to identify and resolve the issue ASAP.
The documentation for dependent Scripts and CSS is available in following link:
We have attached a simple sample to exhibit this behavior and it is available in the following link:
Query: How to apply theme to the control
If you are using Syncfusion template for creating website means open your site.master file, there our themes will be referred as like below. Our themes sources are available in the below mentioned place. You may change the theme whichever required. Themes and scripts CDN links are available under the below link location, and you can make use of it. Also refer the KB which describe how to change the theme using Syncfusion controls.
CDN link location: http://help.syncfusion.com/ug/js/documents/cdn.htm
KB link: http://www.syncfusion.com/kb/3238/how-to-refer-themes-for-ejweb-tools-control
Location for list of available themes in your sample: (your Sample)/Content/ej/
Please prefer the following code snippet:
<link rel='nofollow' href="Content/ej/ej.widgets.core.min.css" rel="stylesheet" />
<link rel='nofollow' href="Content/ej/default-theme/ej.theme.min.css" rel="stylesheet" />
This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?
Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.