We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

"Allday items List" more button Background turned transparent

Hello,
After adding the sfschedule to my solution the more button -that enables the user to scroll in the allday area to view more than 3 events- has now a transparent background.
I'm not sure exactly where the background is set or which brush overrides the original green color as in the sample.
Could you please help me change the template for this button (right now its not visible since it has a transparent background and a white foreground )

1 Reply

JM Jeyasri M Syncfusion Team January 9, 2015 10:07 AM UTC

Hi Heba,

Thanks for using Syncfusion product.

We are unable to reproduce the mentioned background issue for the all-day appointments count. Based on the information provided, we suspect that the issue might be due to overriding the default template of the Appointment in your application, so if possible could you please share the appointment template details which is used in your project or else could you please provide a simple reproducing sample. So that it will be helpful for us to analyze on it and provide you the possible solution.

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Jeyasri M

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon