We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to find column name of current cell of child table when fire the TableControlCurrentCellEditingComplete event.

Hi,
I am using Gridgrouping control.
I have Parent-Child Relationship in the control.
I want to change current cell values in child table.
I want to column name of current cell of child table when fire the TableControlCurrentCellEditingComplete event.

Please give me solution regarding to this.

Thank you and Regards,
Supriya

3 Replies

MK Muthukumar Kalyanasundaram Syncfusion Team January 5, 2015 05:49 PM UTC

Hi Supriya,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

If you want to change the current cell value and get the column name of current cell of child table in a GridGroupingControl, you can use “TableControlCurrentCellStartEditing” event. Please refer the below code,

Code:

this.gridGroupingControl1.TableControlCurrentCellStartEditing += new GridTableControlCancelEventHandler(gridGroupingControl1_TableControlCurrentCellStartEditing);          

void gridGroupingControl1_TableControlCurrentCellStartEditing(object sender, GridTableControlCancelEventArgs e)

{

Element el = this.gridGroupingControl1.Table.GetInnerMostCurrentElement();

GridCurrentCell cc = e.TableControl.CurrentCell;

GridTable tablechild = this.gridGroupingControl1.GetTable("Orders");

GridRecord rec = el as GridRecord;

GridTableCellStyleInfo style = tablechild.GetTableCellStyle(cc.RowIndex, cc.ColIndex);

if (tablechild.CurrentRecord != null)

MessageBox.Show(" Child table ColumnName : " + style.TableCellIdentity.Column.Name);

}

Please let us know if you have any concern.

Regards,

Muthukumar k

Attachment: Currentcell_value_1ad759a8.zip

SV Supriya Varne January 6, 2015 09:03 AM UTC

Hi,
      Thanks for giving me solution its working properly 

Thank you and Regards,
Supriya

MK Muthukumar Kalyanasundaram Syncfusion Team January 6, 2015 09:53 AM UTC

Hi Supriya,

We are glad to hear that the reported issue has been resolved. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,
Muthukumar K

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon