We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

TreeGrid With Unobtrusive support

Hi,
I just tried to render a TreeGrid using one of your examples.
The result I achieved is an empty Grid with many rows and empty cells.
I worked a little and discovered that this behavior seems to happen when there is the UnobtrusiveJavascript enabled.
If I disable this flag the data appears in the treeGrid.
I need to use the unobtrusive feature enabled because I am using a Treeview in another page with Drag & Drop that works only with that flag enabled.
I tried to disable the UnobtrusiveJavascript flag for only a page but doesn't work.
I'll be glad to know if there is a workaround.

Thanks

Andrea Perazzolo

3 Replies

JR John Rajaram Syncfusion Team December 23, 2014 12:16 PM UTC

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for using Syncfusion product.

Could you please share us the Syncfusion Product version that you are using now? This would be helpful for us to provide you the sample with corresponding DLL version.

Please let us know if you require further assistance on this.

Regards,

John R

AP Andrea Perazzolo replied to John Rajaram December 23, 2014 12:35 PM UTC

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for using Syncfusion product.

Could you please share us the Syncfusion Product version that you are using now? This would be helpful for us to provide you the sample with corresponding DLL version.

Please let us know if you require further assistance on this.

Regards,

John R

Hi,
I am using the latest version (12.3.0.38) on MVC 5 and .NET Framework 4.5
The Project has the unobtrusive Javascript Enabled by default (I need it for the reload of a TreeView after an Ajax load)

Andrea Perazzolo

JR John Rajaram Syncfusion Team December 23, 2014 02:16 PM UTC

Hi Andrea,

We regret for the inconvenience caused.

We would like to let you know that, currently we have achieved your requirement through workaround sample by enabling UnobtrusiveJavascript. Please refer the following code snippets.

Code Snippets:

<script type="text/javascript">

$.extend(true,ej.TreeGrid.prototype.dataTypes,{dataSource:"data"})

</script>

We have also prepared a sample based on this and you can find the sample under the following attachment.

Now we have logged an issue report on “DataType issue in UnobtrusiveJavascript enabled mode”. The fix for this issue will be available in our upcoming service pack release and we would let you know once it is rolled out.

Please let us know if you need more information on this.

Regards,
John. R

Attachment: MvcApplicationTreeGrid_d61d77ec.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon