We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Use of Diagram Builder in Production Applications?

Hi,

As you know we have been basing our diagramming solution around the sample Diagram Builder application that Syncfusion provides.

This app is feature rich and has certainly allowed us to jump-start or initiative.

However, we have been tweaking it and making changes to not only the aspx and cs pages but also to the js files.

My question is: Does Syncfusion provide the Diagram Builder application simply as a courtesy from which users can learn/copy techniques, or is it a fully supported component of your Diagram tool?

Your response to bugs and requirements associated with the Diagram Builder have been excellent to date, but I'm concerned about how to maintain this app as our local version continues to evolve and deviate from your app.

I would appreciate any advice you might have on how to proceed.

Thanks in advance.

Jim

1 Reply

SG Shyam G Syncfusion Team December 19, 2014 11:56 AM UTC

Hi Jim

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Please note that our Diagram builder is a showcase application. The new feature which we implement for every volume release will be exposed in our diagram builder application. We have planned to include more palette shapes in our diagram builder application. If you report any issue in the diagram builder, we will fix those issues and will provide you the modified files or diagram builder application. However If you implement any feature in the diagram builder and those features will not be retrieved if you download the volume release versions of our diagram builder application. So you need to retain those features at your side in the application level.

Please let me know if any concerns.

Regards,

Shyam G

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon