We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Evaluating Xamarin libraries, finding an extra "app" (SyncFustion.SfGauge.XForm) deployed

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

117809 Dec 18,2014 08:12 PM UTC Dec 20,2014 04:38 AM UTC Xamarin.Forms 1
Tags: SfCircularGauge
Mark Erickson
Asked On December 18, 2014 08:12 PM UTC

When deploying my app to either an emulator or a real device, an extra icon with a title of "SyncFusion.SfGauge.XForm" is deployed along with my application.  This icon seems to open my app.  What is this extra icon and why is it deployed with my app?

I am running the trial of the Xamarin controls, but I can find no documentation stating an addition icon would be deployed etc...

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Mark

Joy Oyiess Rex  K [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 20, 2014 04:38 AM UTC

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

We have already noted the mentioned issue with extra app deployment and we have fixed it, the fix for this issue will be included in our upcoming volume 4 release, which is expected to be available in a week. We appreciate your patience until then.

Please let us know, if you have any concerns.

Regards,
Joy Oyiess Rex K

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;