We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Where to find predictive analytics Syncfusion solutions ?

Hi,
I have downloaded Syncfusion for Predictive Analytics purpose andi I am using too Visual Studio 2013.
When I want to create new project, I can't find where are Predictive analytics solutions.
Please, how does it work ?

7 Replies

RG Rajasekar G Syncfusion Team December 18, 2014 04:35 PM UTC

Hi Taschon

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

PMML Execution engine is a PMML consumer which consumes the input PMML and creates an evaluator instance for the appropriate model which in turn invokes the respective scoring procedure for prediction when GetResult method is called.

The following assembly need to be referenced in your application for the usage of PMML Execution Engine.

·         Syncfusion.PMML.Base.dll

PMML stands for Predictive Model Markup Language. It is an XML-based file format developed by the Data Mining Group to provide a way for applications to describe and exchange models produced by data mining and machine learning algorithms.

Our PMML Execution engine includes following machine learning models.

·         Regression, Support Vector Machine, Naïve Bayes, Tree Model, random Forest and General Regression model.

You can build a model for any data using R or another modelling environment of your choice, and you can export it to PMML. Once after this, you can use our assembly to get your predicted result.

You can get the Tutorial sample for Predictive Analytics from the following Essential studios build installed directory.

Location: %LOCALAPPDATA%\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\%version%\Common\Analytics

For your more information please refer the documentation from the below link.

http://help.syncfusion.com/predictive-analytics

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Rajasekar

TA Taschon December 19, 2014 09:47 AM UTC

Hi,
Thanks for your answer.
You told me I can find a tutorial sample at this location : %LOCALAPPDATA%\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\%version%\Common\Analytics
But, I have no Analytics folder in Common folder.

Do you have any online tutorial ?
I saw the online Help (Getting stared), but... It's just explantions for R and PMML.

Thanks,

SK Saranya K Syncfusion Team December 22, 2014 12:34 PM UTC

Hi Taschon,

Thanks for your previous update.

Regarding your query “You told me I can find a tutorial sample at this location : %LOCALAPPDATA%\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\%version%\Common\Analytics

But, I have no Analytics folder in Common folder.

Could you please share us your installed Syncfusion Product Version details to us? since we have rolled out Predictive Analytics in the version 12.3.0.36 for the platforms ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET, Windows Forms and WPF.

If you have installed Essential Studio (12.3.0.36) with any one of the platforms mentioned above, you can get the Tutorial sample for Predictive Analytics from the following Essential studios build installed directory.

Otherwise, you can get the samples from the following online link 

http://mvc.syncfusion.com/demos/analytics

Note: We have used the dataset from r package and you can show the dataset details from R Script.

Regarding your next query “Do you have any online tutorial ? 

I saw the online Help (Getting stared), but... It's just explantions for R and PMML.

Yes, you can get the online tutorial about Predictive Analytics using below mentioned link: 

http://help.syncfusion.com/ug/predictive-analytics/default.htm#!documents/conceptsandfeatures.htm

Regards,

Saranya

TA Taschon December 22, 2014 01:26 PM UTC

Hi,
here is Syncfusion I downloaded :
Syncfusion plateform
I downloaded it on your website, by the predictive analytics link.

And here is my common folder
common folder
I used default installation, twice (I erase program from my computer to install it again, in case )

This is details of my key :
This key licenses Essential Studio version 12.3.0.*

Evaluation Expiry Date - 16/01/2015 00:00:00

Syncfusion products licensed with this key are listed below -
Syncfusion Essential Aspnet Binary
Syncfusion Essential Aspnetmvc Binary
Syncfusion Infrastructure Library Core
Syncfusion Essential Fileformats Binary
Syncfusion Essential Javascript Binary
Syncfusion Essential Lightswitch Binary
Syncfusion Infrastructure Library Shared
Syncfusion Essential Silverlight Binary
Syncfusion Essential Windowsforms Binary
Syncfusion Essential Windowsphone Binary
Syncfusion Essential Winrt Binary
Syncfusion Essential Wpf Binary
Syncfusion Essential Xamarin Binary
Diagnostic - Email Checksum = Hf35c

Thanks a lot for your help.

SK Saranya K Syncfusion Team December 23, 2014 06:54 AM UTC

Hi Taschon,

Thanks for sharing your installed Syncfusion Product Version details with us.

In our Product, two Common folders are available. Predictive Analytics samples will be available in the following location:

Please follow the steps as shown in below screenshots:

1. Copy and Paste %LOCALAPPDATA% in File Explorer and give enter as below:

2. You will be redirected into your system LOCALAPPDATA location as below:

3. Here you can find Analytics Samples inside Common folder as below:

If the above steps don’t works, then please try the following steps:

1. From your screenshot, go to Samples folder instead of Common folder:

2. Click any one of the platforms (MVC, WEB, Windows, and WPF), then you will be directly redirected into your system LOCALAPPDATA location and then you can find Analytics Samples inside Common folder:

Regards,

Saranya

KS Kavinraj Singaravelan Syncfusion Team November 6, 2019 12:44 PM UTC

Hi Binary, 

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. 

Syncfusion.PMML supports .NET platforms – Windows Forms.NET, WinRT, WPF, UWP, ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core and ASP.NET MVC.  

The following assemblies need to be referenced in your application for the usage of PMML Execution Engine based on the platform. 

Platform(s) 
Assembly 
WPF, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, Windows Forms 
Syncfusion.PMML.Base 
ASP.NET Core 
Syncfusion.PMML.Portable 

So, you can refer ‘Syncfusion.PMML.Portable’ assembly for ASP.NET Core. 

Please refer to the help document https://help.syncfusion.com/predictive-analytics/pmml-execution-engine/overview for your further references. 

Regards, 
Kavinraj 

SR Sufyan Rajput March 2, 2024 10:59 PM UTC

Syncfusion offers a comprehensive suite of predictive analytics solutions that empower businesses to harness the power of data and make informed decisions. These solutions can be found on the Syncfusion website, specifically under the "Predictive Analytics" or "Machine Learning" sections. Here, users can explore a range of tools, libraries, and frameworks designed to facilitate predictive modeling, data visualization, and machine learning implementation.

Additionally, Syncfusion provides detailed documentation, tutorials, and examples to help users understand and leverage their predictive analytics solutions effectively. This includes code samples, demos, and best practices to guide users through the process of integrating predictive analytics into their applications or workflows.

Moreover, Syncfusion offers support services to assist users with any questions or issues they may encounter while implementing predictive analytics solutions. This includes technical support, forums, and community resources where users can engage with experts and fellow developers to troubleshoot problems and share insights.

In summary, users looking for predictive analytics solutions from Syncfusion can find them on the Syncfusion website, along with comprehensive documentation, tutorials, and support services to ensure a successful implementation.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon