We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Align Label when they are rotated and inside the chart

Is there some way to align labels (left or right) when then they are rotated?

I have the following chart:

http://d.pr/i/10h0n/4KLfdGZq

But if you pay attention, labels are aligned accordingly the largest label, can I change it and put every label to start from the bottom?

5 Replies

SK Satheesh Kumar T Syncfusion Team December 11, 2014 04:22 PM UTC

Hi Paulo,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We have analyzed your query. We are unable to reproduce the reported scenario that the labels are aligned accordingly to the largest label. Labels starts from the bottom only. We have prepared a sample based on your query, please refer the the sample attachment. If you still face the problem please change the sample and revert us.  Please use our latest version which is available for download under the following link.

http://www.syncfusion.com/forums/117667/essential-studio-2014-volume-3-service-pack-release-v12-3-0-38-available-for-download

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Thanks
Satheesh Kumar T

Attachment: ChartGettingStarted_a606f616.zip

PO Paulo Ortins December 11, 2014 05:02 PM UTC

When tried to run this example I got the following error:

no method with name='setStrokeColor' signature='(I)V' in class Lcom/syncfusion/widget/chart/ChartLabelStyle;

SK Satheesh Kumar T Syncfusion Team December 12, 2014 05:14 AM UTC

Hi Paulo,

The cause of the issue is DLL reference version problem. You have referred a new version DLL android project and old version in portable project. Please refer the latest version of DLLs in both projects.

Please let us know if you need further assistance on this.

Thanks,

Satheesh Kumar T

PO Paulo Ortins December 12, 2014 10:55 AM UTC

It's working now, thank you very much my friend :D

SK Satheesh Kumar T Syncfusion Team December 15, 2014 09:09 AM UTC

Hi Paulo,

We are glad to know that the issue got fixed at your end.

Please let us know if you require further assistance, we are happy to assist you.

Thanks,

Satheesh Kumar T

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon