We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Customized time slot

Hi,

I am using sfschedule control in my application.I wanted to check if  “sfschedule ”  control has option to select timeslots and display only the selected timeslots .

Currently I can filter the timeslot by setting start time and end time in sfschedule .
Example:  If Start time - 8:00 PM and End time - 11:00 PM  
sfschedule displays the timeslot as below (in week view) :

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

Sunday

8:00 PM

8:30PM

9:00PM

9:30PM

10:00PM

10:30PM

Please let me know whether the time slot in 
sfschedule (week view) can be implemented as shown below.

If  user wants to see only for 8 , 8:30 ,10,11 then grid has to be displayed as :

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

Sunday

8:00 PM

8:30PM

10:00PM

11:00PM

6 Replies

NM Nijamudeen Mohamed Sulaiman Syncfusion Team December 11, 2014 01:36 PM UTC

Hi Sooriya,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Regarding Hiding Non-Working Hours:
Your requirement of selecting the timeslots can be achieved by using the schedule properties “WorkStartHour”, “WorkEndHour”. And also you can hide the non-working hour by using the property “ShowNonWorkingHours”.

Regarding hiding In Between time slots:

We have analyzed your requirement for “Hiding in between time slots”. Since this feature isn’t available in our product, we consider this to be a feature request. We have logged a feature request in our database. We will implement this feature in any of our upcoming volume release. We will let you know once the implementation has done. 

As of now, instead of hiding the in between time slots you can use the schedule’s property “NonAccessibleBlocks” to disable the interaction in specific timeslots in week view. Based on that we have prepared a sample and the same can be downloaded from the attachment.

In the below Attached sample we have specified the start and end time based on provided second screenshot in your last update and instead of hiding the timeslot 9 to 10 AM, we have disabled it using the NonAccessibleBlocks feature of schedule.

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Regards,
Nijamudeen M.

Attachment: SfSchedule_NonAccessibleBlocks_WPF_7162f7ec.zip

SO Sooriya December 11, 2014 02:24 PM UTC

Thanks Nizam for ur reply.

Actually I have raised a direct- trac ticket 1 year back for the same functionality

ticket # 115001.

I need to hide the timeslots in between the time frames.

Please do the needful

NM Nijamudeen Mohamed Sulaiman Syncfusion Team December 12, 2014 11:49 AM UTC

Hi Sooriya,

Thanks for your previous update.

Regarding your last query please follow up incident # 115001.

Please let us know, if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Nijamudeen M.

FR Frédéric September 14, 2015 02:04 PM UTC

Hi,

I have a question quite similar. In my application I have two kinds of data to display on the scheduler.
1 - The time slots corresponding to the type of activity (Appointments, Surgery, ...)
2 - The "appointements" (wich are not always really "appointments").

How can I use different colors for the time slots backgrounds to show the different activities ? Like the attached picture.

Regards,

FR Frédéric September 14, 2015 02:06 PM UTC

Sorry, here is the picture...

Attachment: ColoredTimeSlots_10483b95.zip

VR Vigneshkumar Ramasamy Syncfusion Team September 15, 2015 12:34 PM UTC

Hi Frédéric,

Thanks for the update.

At present we don’t have any support to differentiate the time slots with different colors in the schedule control.

Regards

Vigneshkumar R

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon