We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Problem with Wizard control using 2.0 beta

Hi, I''m trying to use the wizard control and I can''t get the finish button to appear. It is never visible and I would like to have it just for the overall look... Is there something I''m not doing that would make the finish button not appear? Or is this a bug with 2.0 beta version? Also is it possible to work around this and change the text of the next button programmatically when the last page is displayed? Thanks

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 16, 2004 05:53 PM UTC

Hi Andy, Please make sure to set the following properties: 1. Set the WizardControl.FinishButton.Visible property to true 2. Set the WizardControlPage''s FinishVisible property to true 3. Set the WizardControlPage''s CancelOverFinish property to false for those WizardControlPages in which you wish to display the Finish button Please refer to the sample application that illustrates this. Thanks for choosing Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon