We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Issue with selected Date in Calendar popup

Hello,
I'm trying to customize the calendar popup of the schedule control 
I used the attached sample to guide me through the customization, only problem is when I select a date from the calendar popup it's reflected correctly in the scheduler but it's not reflected in the calendar picker. same issue when clicking on today ( today is shown on the scheduler but not selected in the popup)

Another issue is that the popup doesn't disappear when user chooses a day from the calendar picker, I don't have access to the popup from the c# code to alter its visibility programmatically.

Thanks.
Heba.

Attachment: ScheduleHeaderFormat_WinRT1499814174_5c199209.zip

1 Reply

JM Jeyasri M Syncfusion Team December 1, 2014 01:14 PM UTC

Hi Heba,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

In order to customize the Calendar popup in SfSchedule you need to override the default style of HeaderTitleBarView which contains the calendar.

As per your requirement, we have prepared a sample by overriding the default style of HeaderTitleBarView to customize calendar in SfSchedule. Also, the Calendar visibility and navigation based on selection of date or month in calendar is handled in the code behind. For your reference, the modified sample has been attached.

In sample we have accessed the calendar inside the middle header of the schedule using the loaded event of the schedule. And its actions are handled by listening to pointer pressed and click events.

Please let us know if you need any further clarifications.

Regards,

Jeyasri M

Attachment: ScheduleHeaderFormat_WinRT_d491ab50.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon