We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Custom Caption Summary Rows

I am building my own captionSummaryRow to include summarized data of the group. However, when I do this I lose the default where it tell you how it was grouped. How do I keep in the default how it was grouped and add in the summarized data? I want this so I do not have to open up the grouping to see the Summary of the data.

1 Reply

MS Madhu Sudhanan P Syncfusion Team November 25, 2014 01:10 PM UTC

Hi Andy Elsten,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Before we start working on your query, could you please send us following information so that we could reproduce the issue in our end?

1.       You have mentioned in your query that you are using custom “captionSummaryRow”, but Essential ASP.Net grid control don’t have captionSummaryRow property, Could you please confirm us which platform you are using?

2.       If you are using ASP.Net Grid control, please tell how you want to set the caption summary.

3.       Please share us some code snippet, screenshots of the caption summary or samples with issue reproduced.

We request you to provide the above information so that we could sort the cause of the issue and provide you a better solution as early as possible.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,

Madhu Sudhanan. P

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon