We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Getting rid of padding on gauge

Hi
I am trying to use the gauge control to render a very simple dot with a "progress bar" around the rim. I can't find a way to move the rangepointer to the edge of the dot, there seems to be a permanent padding. Is there a way around this? 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5ocxpq6vewwudtq/Screenshot_2014-11-08-12-22-14.png?dl=0

6 Replies

JO Joy Oyiess Rex  K Syncfusion Team November 10, 2014 05:09 PM UTC

Hi Adrian,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

We have analysed your query, currently we don't have the support to change the position of the gauge elements like Ticks and Range Pointer. We have already logged a feature report for this and implemented, it will be available in our upcoming refresh release, which is estimated to available  in two weeks.

We appreciate your patience until then.

Regards,
Joy Oyiess Rex K

AF Adrian Frielinghaus November 11, 2014 06:18 AM UTC

Hi

Thanks for your reply; I am glad to know it will be sorted out. There are two other bugs I have picked up. If you specify a colour using RGB values it ends up several shades darker once your control has rendered it. I am trying to attach some screenshots but it doesn seem to want to upload. Also, if you specify a transparency value for the color of the range pointer, the control ignores the transparency completely. 

Adrian

AF Adrian Frielinghaus November 11, 2014 06:20 AM UTC

Here are the screenshots

https://www.dropbox.com/s/565k80q29heaxei/syncfusion.pptx?dl=0

Screen on the right is colours as per photoshop. Screen on the right is same colours rendered by the gauge control. 

Adrian

JO Joy Oyiess Rex  K Syncfusion Team November 12, 2014 11:37 AM UTC

Hi Adrian,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We are able to reproduce the issue with "luminance of the color is not applied properly". We have logged a report on this in our database. The fix for this issue is estimated to be available in two weeks in our upcoming refresh release. We appreciate your patience until then.

And images can you uploaded directly in our forums through *.zip or *.rar formatted folders.

Please let us know, if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Joy Oyiess Rex K

AF Adrian Frielinghaus November 12, 2014 04:20 PM UTC

Thanks, it's great to know you're taking my feedback into your next release, I hope we will be able to use it. 

How can I find out when a new version is available?

Adrian

JO Joy Oyiess Rex  K Syncfusion Team November 13, 2014 10:28 AM UTC

Hi Adrian,

Thanks for your update.

By check the below link periodically, we are able to know about our upcoming releases.

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/forums/announcements

Please let us know, if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Joy Oyiess Rex K

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon