We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

All Zero Values Crash

When I try to display a chart that has all zero values it causes the app to crash.

First time users to my app won't have any activity yet, so although I create categories for the last seven days the value for each day is zero.  When I do this with Syncfusion charts on Xamarin the app crashes.  There are no exceptions raised, the app just spins for 20-30 seconds before giving in.  

1 Reply

KV Karthikeyan V Syncfusion Team October 29, 2014 09:12 AM UTC

Hi Michael,

Sorry about the inconvenience caused. 

We are able to reproduce the issue in iOS Xamarin.Forms. We will fix this issue in our next service pack release which is expected to be rolled out in the end of November, 2014. However, you can resolve this issue by using the workaround. As workaround you can resetting ExplodeIndex property in initialisation.

Please refer the following code snippet given below. 

Code snippet [C#]:

PieSeries series = new PieSeries (){ ExplodeIndex = -2} ;

We have prepared a sample based on this and please find the sample in the following location.

Note: This issue occurring only for pie series. Please let us know if you facing this issue in pie series or any another series.

Disclaimer: The date for the release is tentative and not a commitment on our parts.

Please let us know if you require further assistance on this.

Regards,

Karthikeyan V

Attachment: SimpleChartSample_84e5fb2.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon