We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

I cannot render with 3D option

I am using following code to render chart but not able to find a way to show it as 3D, is there any property i can turn-on with the given code so that it looks like 3D.

@(Html.EJ().Chart("container")
                                .Series(sr =>
                                        {

sr.Points(pt =>
                                            {

System.Collections.ArrayList Departments = (System.Collections.ArrayList)ViewBag.Data;
                                                foreach (var item in Departments)
                                                {
                                                    var i = (KeyValuePair<string, double>)item;
                                                    pt.X(i.Key).Y(i.Value).Text(i.Key).Add();
                                                }
                                            })

.LabelPosition(ChartLabelPosition.OutsideExtended).Border(bo => bo.Width(1).Color("white"))
                                            .DrawMode(SeriesDrawMode.Both).EnableSmartLabels(true).StartAngle(120)
                                            .Marker(mr =>
                                            {
                                                mr.DataLabel(db =>
                                                {
                                                    db.Visible(true).ConnectorLine(cl => cl.Color("black").Height(60)
                                                        .Type(ConnectorType.Bezier)).Shape(ChartShape.None)
                                                        .Font(fn => { fn.Size("14px"); });
                                                });
                                            }).Name("Expenses").Type(SeriesType.Pie).Add();

})
                                         .CommonSeriesOptions(cr => cr.EnableAnimation(false))
                            .Load("loadTheme")
                            .Title(title => title.Text("Departments"))
                            .CanResize(true)
                            .Size(sz => sz.Height("600"))
                            .Legend(lg => { lg.Visible(false); })
                            .Zooming(zm => zm.Enable(true))

3 Replies

AB Akbar Basha K M Syncfusion Team October 29, 2014 06:06 AM UTC

Hi Raja,

Thanks for using syncfusion product. We have analyzed your requirement and we like to inform you that, currently 3D feature is not available. This feature will be available in our upcoming release Volume 3 Which is expected to be rolled out on end of this week.

Please let us know if you have any concern.

Regards,
Akbar Basha KM.

RA Raja October 30, 2014 09:26 AM UTC

Thanks! i will wait for the next release to see this feature in action.

AB Akbar Basha K M Syncfusion Team October 30, 2014 10:15 AM UTC

Hi Raja,

Thanks for your update. We are glad to announce that our  Essential Studio Vol 3 2014 is rolled out and is available for download under the following link:

http://www.syncfusion.com/forums/117495/essential-studio-2014-volume-3-final-release-v12-3-0-36-available-for-download 

We thank you for your support and appreciate your patience in waiting for this release. Please get in touch with us if you would require any further assistance.

Regards,

Akbar Basha KM.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon