We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Pdf creation

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

117443 Oct 21,2014 09:42 AM Jun 17,2015 06:36 AM WinRT 3
Tags: PDF
Ric Silva
Asked On October 21, 2014 09:42 AM

I would like to create a pdf in my winRT app, the pdf content would come from TextBox controls.

I can create a .docx file, but i can't create a pdf file with the same information.

basically i want a way to create a pdf file either from textboxs or a copy of the .docx file

is it possible?

KarthikeyanC [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 23, 2014 09:55 AM

Hi Ric,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Product.

We can able to create PDF document with the text box values. I have created a simple sample for your reference.

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/general/CreatePDF-1466093928.zip

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks,

Karthikeyan.C

kranthi kumar
Replied On June 16, 2015 07:30 AM

Can we retrieve specified pages from a pdf document ?

Chinnu Muniyappan [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 17, 2015 06:36 AM

Hi kranthi,

Thank you for using syncfusion products.
Yes, it is possible to retrieve specified pages from the PDF document. We have created a simple sample for retrieving pages from PDF document, Please refer the below sample.

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/140266/ze/CreatePDF-665877553

Please let us know if you have any concern.

Regards,
Chinnu

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;