We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GridComboBoxColumn takes 3 clicks to open the dropdown

Hi,

After adding a GridComboBoxColumn to my datagrid, I've noticed that it takes at least 5 clicks to open the dropdown. The first click focus the row and then a double click is required to pop the combobox open. It's almost impossible to get it to open by tapping. Is there some setting that controls this? I'd like a single tap on the combobox, regardless of what currently has focus, to open the dropdown. Is this possible?

Thanks and regards,
Daniel

2 Replies

DT Daniel Thompson October 20, 2014 09:20 PM UTC

Following up, I noticed the GridComboBoxColumn.AllowFocus property was set to True. I tried setting this to False, but now I can't get any of the dropdowns to appear at all. So it looks like AllowEdit = true is overridden by AllowFocus = false. Any ideas?

MA Mahendran Annamalai Syncfusion Team October 24, 2014 05:14 AM UTC

Hi Daniel,

Sorry for the delay caused, we have analyzed your query. You can achieve your requirement by setting  EditTrigger =”OnTap”.  Please find  below code snippet.

Code Snippet:

XAML

<syncfusion:SfDataGrid x:Name="grid"

EditTrigger="OnTap">

We have attached work around sample for this please find sample from below location.

please let us know if you have any queries.

Thanks,

Mahendran.

Attachment: ComboBoxColumn_e05e298b.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon