We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

functionality in documentation is missing

Hi,

I'm missing documentet functionalities for ejgantt control,

the following documentation pages are said to be for version v.12.2.0.36 and I have v.12.2.0.39 (later version) installed for my project.

time options is missing and parts of schedule modes is also missing. Have these functionalities been removed in 12.2.0.39 ?

Best regards,
Morgan

3 Replies

JR John Rajaram Syncfusion Team October 21, 2014 09:05 AM UTC

Hi Morgan

We deeply regret for the inconvenience caused.

The UGs explaining time options and schedule modes have been published in advance by mistake. The cited features are implemented in Volume 3, 2014  (12.3) release which will be officially rolled out by end of this month, so the functionalities are not included in Volume 2 and it will be available for the version 12.3.

Please let us know if you require further assistance on this.

Regards,

John R

MN Morgan Nyman October 23, 2014 01:49 PM UTC

Hi John,

I'm not sure if the mentioned features are what I'm looking for, namely the timeline only seems to have 1 day scale, we need a gantt diagram with 1 hour scale. 
Is this something that Syncfusion is working on or better if it's something that's coming out in the upcoming release you mentioned.

Best regards,
Morgan

JR John Rajaram Syncfusion Team October 24, 2014 12:45 PM UTC

Hi Morgan,

Thank you for the update.

At present we have implemented the Day – Hour Timeline scale, which displays the Day scale at the top of the schedule header and its corresponding Hours scale at the bottom of the header and it will be available in our upcoming main release volume 3, 2014 which is expected to be out at the end of October 2014.

We would like to know whether you expected this schedule mode or else please revert back to us if this is not related to your query.

Please let us know, if you require any further assistance on this.

Regards,

John. R

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon