We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

BPMN 2.0 Shapes for Diagram palette

Hi,

We have a need to provide a palette of a subset of BPMN 2.0 symbols for our diagramming solution.
Although I see from the Diagram documentation and samples how I'd go about building these myself, it seems like a daunting task.
Has anyone already done this?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Jim

4 Replies

SG Shyam G Syncfusion Team October 21, 2014 06:41 AM UTC

Hi Jim

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We are glad to inform you that we have created a simple sample to represent how to render a symbol palette with BPMN shapes and sample is attached below.

Please refer the below link of online documentation to render symbol palette.

Link:

Please let me know if any concerns.

Regards,

Shyam G

Attachment: WebApplication2_931d9802.zip

JJ Jim Jacobs October 21, 2014 02:04 PM UTC

Hi Shyam,

Thanks very much for the working solution.
I was not familiar with vector graphics, but have since done some reading so I now understand the M and L's.
My question though, is how did you come up with the BPMN shape pathdata?
It's hard to believe that "M81.1582,85.8677" was something you came up with by using a ruler :)

Do you have some utility?  Did you find a downloadable source of BPMN symbols in SVG format? (I looked but couldn't find any)
Please share how the numbers were created/derived?

Thanks

Jim

SG Shyam G Syncfusion Team October 25, 2014 11:32 PM UTC

Hi Jim

Sorry for the inconvenience.

We have forwarded your requirement to our development team for further analysis and we will get back to you with our development team response in one business day as on  27th October,2014.

Regards,

Shyam G

SG Shyam G Syncfusion Team October 27, 2014 08:37 AM UTC

Hi Jim

Thanks for your patience.

Currently, We have been using Adobe Illustrator to draw SVG path.

Regards,

Shyam G

Loader.
Up arrow icon