We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GridGroupingControl export to excel without line

I set my GripGroupingControl AutoFormat to "Dark Yellow Green" then after I export to excel and open it, there is no line between the rows and columns.
So, is there idea to solve this problem?

And is there any way to set the selected row to other color after I set the AutoFormat?

3 Replies

AM Abdul Matin M Syncfusion Team October 16, 2014 05:19 AM UTC

Hi Siang,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

We have confirmed that the issue with [No lines for rows and columns in excel exported document after setting Dark Yellow Green theme] is a defect. We do not provide confidential information in general forum. Please create the new incident in DirectTrac for better follow up.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Abdul Matin M

SI Siang replied to Abdul Matin M October 27, 2014 03:07 AM UTC

Hi Siang,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

We have confirmed that the issue with [No lines for rows and columns in excel exported document after setting Dark Yellow Green theme] is a defect. We do not provide confidential information in general forum. Please create the new incident in DirectTrac for better follow up.

Regards,

Abdul Matin M

So how about is there anyway to change the color of selected row after I set the AutoFormat?

AM Abdul Matin M Syncfusion Team October 30, 2014 05:33 AM UTC

Hi Siang,

Thanks for your update.

We have analysed your requirement and we are glad to let you know that your requirement can be achieved by using the below code snippet.

[CSS]

.GridOffice2007BlueSelectedRowCells

.GridOffice2007BlueSelectedUfRowCells

{

background-image:none !important;

background-color:red !important;

}

For your convenience we have also prepared a simple sample and have attached it for your reference and the same can be downloaded from the link below.

Please use the sample and get back to us if you have any other queries.

Regards,

Abdul Matin M

Attachment: SampleProjectSample_8ea3d1af.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon