We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Converting WordDocument to PdfDocument in WinRT

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

117390 Oct 11,2014 05:02 PM UTC Oct 12,2014 02:21 AM UTC WinRT 1
Tags: PDF
Mike Goatly
Asked On October 11, 2014 05:02 PM UTC

Hi,

I've seen a couple of samples on the forums whereby a class called DocToPdfConverter is used to convert a Word document to a PDF document, but I can't seem to find it in the WinRT libraries - is this by design, or am I missing something?

Cheers,
Mike

KarthikeyanC [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 12, 2014 02:21 AM UTC

Hi Mike,
Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

At present we do not have support for converting Doc to PDF in WinRT platform, we have already logged a feature request for this. We will implement this feature in any of our upcoming releases. We usually have an interval of at least three months between releases. The feature implementation would also greatly depend on the factors such as product design, code compatibility and complexity. We will update you when this feature has been implemented.

Thanks,
Karthikeyan.C

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

or the page will be automatically redirected to sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;